Memorandum of Agreement
El Pueblo, Inc., (EP) and Sponsor
- EP will provide access to La Fiesta del Pueblo 2018 (event) to Sponsor so that Sponsor can promote its products and services during the hours of the event. Event is being held on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 along Fayetteville Street in Downtown Raleigh.
- Sponsor will receive a packet with loading/unloading, parking and exhibit space instructions no later than one week prior to the event. Access to the grounds starts at 8:00 AM on the day of the event. EP’s contact for the event will be Michelle Bermeo Betancourt. The person completing this registration will be the contact for the Sponsor for all event communications, unless other arrangements are made.
- EP will provide for all logistics related to the event including facility and printing of promotional materials and press releases. EP will also provide Sponsor with chosen level sponsorship privileges listed on previous page.
- In consideration of the promotion during the event, Sponsor will pay EP for all costs related to the event and in support of general operating expenditures of the agency. This registration will serve as contract for event. Payment is due upon one month before the festival (August 23rd, 2018). The event will take place RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be made for inclement weather, even if participation in that weekend is not possible.
- EP will provide Sponsor with an exhibit area that will include a table and two chairs per booth space. If Sponsor requires any additional items, please provide the necessary information below. Additional items are provided at an additional cost. Additional items include extra tables and chairs, electricity, tent, and access to water.
- Promotional materials distributed by Sponsor are limited to corporate branding; no items are to be sold; no exchange of goods/services.
- Sponsor may not sub-lease booth/tent area to partnering organizations/businesses.
- Booth/Tent must be staffed at all times. All Sponsor’s staff are to be professional in demeanor and should not approach event attendees outside of their booth area. Roaming Sponsor representatives are not allowed.
- Removal of equipment from booth area should not begin before 6:00 PM on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018.
- Sponsor can affix any signage or banner related to sponsor’s corporate branding in their booth area.
- No vehicles will be permitted on the event grounds unless approved by EP beforehand.
- No water or soft drinks are to be provided to the public, either free or at a charge. Samples of ingestible products must be approved in advance by EP.
Failure to comply with the requirements listed in this attachment may result in a request by EP for the Sponsor to vacate the event grounds.
Please address questions concerns to Michelle Bermeo Betancourt at 919-835-1525 ext. 113 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Sponsor and EP agree to abide by all regulations outlined above. Completion of registration by providing full name means you are in agreement to the following terms and conditions for participating in the festival.